TEAMWORK IS THE ULTIMATE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
... Patrick Lencioni, Author, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Are your teams struggling to come together and run at peak performance?
Mastering the art of team building—and team membership—is one of the hardest challenges that leaders & organizations encounter. Not investing in team development inside your organization will cost you in time lost, employee turnover, and disgruntled customers.
The benefits of introducing coaching into your organization at the individual and team level will result in:
- Individuals and teams perform at their full potential
- increased performance & productivity
- increased creativity, learning, knowledge, and commitment
- increased motivation and attitude
- improved organization culture
- improved relationships between people, teams, and departments
- Improved signature experiences with clients and customers
Coaching individuals and teams can be accomplished via periodic workshops and group coaching.
Give Your Employees the Benefit of Coaching
Do you know what the benefits of coaching bring to individuals and teams?
Imagine bringing a coach into your organization 1-2x per month to coach the staff, either individually or in groups. The benefits of introducing your staff to coaching include:
- improving an individual’s performance, targets and goals
- increased openness to personal and professional development
- increased ability to identify, articulate and solve specific work-related issues
- The opportunity to correct derailing behaviors or performance before they get out of hand.
- Increased ownership and responsibility
- Increased emotional intelligence
- Improved relationship (behavior) skills
- Career Development
- Work/life balance
- Reduced turnover
Contact us, and let's talk about whether 'Coaching Days' are right for your organization.CONTACT ME
The following are two of the tools we use to coach teams inside organizations.
The Five BehaviorsTM
Teams that learn to eliminate destructive time-wasting behaviors and focus on the real issues at hand, develop:
- Engage in Productive Conflict
- Make Commitments
- Hold Each Other Accountable; and
- Continually Measure Results
Teams that excel at these five behaviors drive performance & profits are what differentiate them from organizations that continue to struggle.
We don't just facilitate The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team workshop and provide coaching, we will also support your L&D and HR teams to learn the model and run your own workshops.
Schedule a call with us and let's talk about a pilot of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team program inside your organization, or to request a sample report.CONTACT ME
Everything DiSC® Profiles
Leaders, leadership teams, and individual performers throughout the organization are trained and coached to understand their own behaviors and how these behaviors impact their effectiveness on the job, with their management, peers, and subordinates.
The organization will be able to create a culture of productive working relationships and improve the quality of the workplace overall.
We don't just facilitate Everything DiSC workshops and provide coaching; we will also support your L&D and HR teams to learn the model and run your own workshops.
Schedule a call with us and let's talk about a pilot of Everything DiSC inside your organization, or to request sample reports.CONTACT ME