Can Conflicts Be Productive?
Yes! While conflict is inevitable, they can also be productive.
Successful organizations learn to embrace conflict and see increases in performance from individuals and teams.
- Learning to address conflicts constructively is what sets high-performing individuals and teams apart from everyone else.
- Understanding one's preferences for engaging in conflict and recognizing this and the needs of others is the key to responding constructively and productively when conflict does arise.
- When conflict reaches a point that it is perceived as abrasive, leaders and teams learn how to respond to these extreme cases of abrasive behavior.
Managing Abrasive Behavior
What’s one of the toughest jobs managers face?
Managing abrasive employee behavior is no easy task.
When done poorly or failing to do it all together, can have disastrous consequences for your organization, your team, and you.
Business owners & managers know what they should do:
- intervene early
- be specific, and
- develop a corrective action plan
If they know this, then why is it so terribly hard to do it.
What can managers do to handle unacceptable employee behavior calmly, confidently, and expertly?
The Managing Abrasive Behavior program is designed for managers and human resource professionals to learn to Intervene calmly and confidently with abrasive employees.
Create a foundation of behavioral expectations for lasting respectful conduct in the workplace.
Schedule a call with us, and let's talk coaching your managers and HR professionals about this proven method for eliminating abrasive behavior from the workplace.CONTACT ME
The following is one of the tools we use to coach teams inside organizations.
Style Matters - Conflict Style Inventory
- The goal of the Conflict Style Inventory (CSI) is to improve conflict awareness among individuals and team
- The Conflict Style Inventory is designed to work in a diverse cross-cultural setting.
- The results highlight an individual user's
preferred styles of dealing with conflict in settings of "Calm" as well as in "Storm."
- Individuals and teams learn through facilitated workshops and individual coaching to bring out their best in functioning within each style.
- Individuals and teams will learn to make conscious choices about their options and strategies when entering into a conflict.
- When we bring conscious choices to addressing conflict, we learn to bring intelligence, creativity, and values into our responses.
Schedule a call with us and let's talk about whether the Conflict Style Inventory is right for your organization, or to request a sample report.CONTACT ME